November Novelist

November Novelist

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Guitars Gradually Conversing With A Piano (The Mother Of All Instruments)


If everything was created in the sense of being 'one' with his (or her) counterparts, does that mean that there is a Mother of every instrument in existence? In fact, women happen to be the strongest beings on this planet called Earth-- or in the simplest fashion , 'Home'.
True, music IS the closest thing to Heaven on Earth. From the perspective of November N., the piano is the center of it all. I was informed of this almost half a year ago by a music instructor. With a vast amount of knowledge comes a vast amount of "not being quite sure." So pick up an instrument and have at it-- but most of all, find your own personal center.

*Ending in the statement:*
*How do I fit a piano into my home?*




But in a sense of religion I'm labeled a Buddhist...



^ I suppose...