November Novelist

November Novelist

Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Alderman's Ottoman



According to an online source the term "Hippie" is a political ideology so I am a political ideology, which doesn't make much sense to me.But I feel as if there is an overwhelming amount of pressure on me as an artist.Is an artist suppose to pull everyone together when he/she isn't exactly stable?A writer that doesn't create isn't an writer at all...But I am allowed to take a break right? *takes a deep breath* Meditation needs to be reinforced in a positive way beyond my frequent blog posts through both the readers and myself.A delicate pedal on a pedestal visually is beautiful but being placed so high can damage the sensitive.Operation: (November takes a break)is in full effect.An explanation will be posted when I return signed Alice *peep peep*



^ But I was....