November Novelist

November Novelist

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Blogger Dashboard Confessional Pt. 1



When Alice/Nov Nov first crafted this blogspot account it was intended to be a place to vent about things that were bugging me but soon I realized that I rather use my gift to help others instead of selfishly whining about things...On the most part I did learn how to handle situations better though honestly I am stressed out (In which I have every right to be.)Overall things are better thanks to my love who sticks by me no matter what goes on.Autumn has been on my mind and you reply "Dude its winter, move on." Move past the future, you make no sense...I am just babbling I think *lets the song play*



Goals for this year (In no particular order)
1.Compose melodies
2.Release A.N.T.I.
3.Visit Caren ♥
4.Reach more people in a positive way through my blog
5.Purchase bass guitar
6.Go to anime convention/meet fellow otakus
7.Find a pretty decent paying job
8.Get the downtown apartment I daydream about
^
I hope this year is my year

(Short continuation)If Zefie is Autumn does that make me Shugo or Aura? <---readers of .hack// will understand...The lights downtown are so beautiful at night.A night of romance is what I desire well nights of romance to be exact.I love her so much, my heart pounds *wiggles cat ears* Take note that this is Pt. 1 so there is alot more to come....



Signed Zefie