November Novelist

November Novelist

Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Aura of Autumn (Ga'lexy)




After a series of dreams I find myself drifting in and out of reality which can be viewed as a good thing in correspondence with my current situation.The Aura of Autumn is a reference to the feeling I get in the season that brought about so much change.I am an illustration of abstract dreams.When my silence is spoke of the phrase "Still waters run deep" is mentioned, but the thing is - water is never still - due to atoms which remain unseen.There is an unseen method to my silence, simply put, I speak when the time is accurate, instead of saying whatever comes to mind.I play life like a game of chess, but life isn't a game after all.Freedom is within my grasp so to speak.I miss the concept of Autumn.. she brought about comfort that I never felt before.I was supposed to be taking a break, but staying away seems so unrealistic to the depths of my forever running mind. *Thinks about Sailor Moon* ... As time passes, I gain more knowledge of things that haven't yet crossed my mind.Relaxing in the 'Pond of Pondering'.Who actually owns Ga'lexy?The collection of planets? Or the person you have yet to lay eyes on?Remember that love is the key to everything, but its up to you to locate its existence....The 'Alderman's Ottoman' was just a writer questioning various topics, so forgive me for that.Until next time people.. signed, November Novelist.





^According to mood rings blue is defined as the color of sadness so what do you think blue should be defined as?



See ya later